WHO ARE WE?
We are a team of well-seasoned legal practitioners and consultants. The firm was founded by Chief S. O Igbudu, of blessed memory, who was called to the English Bar (Inner Temple) in 1959 and subsequently called to the Nigerian Bar.
In chambers are:
- Okey Igbudu, Esq. LL.B (Hons), BL, MALD, called to the Nigerian Bar in 1988.
- Rose Ada Odigbo, Esq. LL.B (Hons), BL, LLM, PhD, called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999.
- Angela Obianuju Chilaka, Esq. LL.B (Hons), BL, LLM, called to the Nigerian Bar in 2005
- Stanley Obioha Igbudu, Esq. BA (Hons), LL.B (Hons), BL, MILD (In View), called to the Nigerian Bar in 2012 upon return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom after practising at Graceland Solicitors, London.
- WHAT DO WE DO:
We represent the interest of our clients in legal matters ranging from legal advices, meeting attendance, mediation of conflicts, representations, brokering deals, litigations, recoveries, dispute management and other legal matters.
- THE BIG QUESTIONS:
- Why make costly mistakes or commit blunders?
- Why fall on slippery groups based on technicalities?
- Why plunge your business into avoidable mistakes?
- Why get your business unequally yoked due to lack of proper advice?
- Why get unnecessarily encumbered?
- Why suffer as a result of negligence?
- Why fall into avoidable pitholes?
- WHY YOU NEED US:
Ignorance is not an excuse in the face of the law. Ignorance can be costly but knowledge is key and strength. Some businesses suffer because they do not have proper legal advices and representations. This is where we come to bridge the gap and save businesses from losses emanating from wrong or improper legal advices, representations and actions.
- OUR MODUS OPERANDI:
Our legal consultations cover general advices, attendance in meetings/representations, and other allied matters. Clients are entitled to attendance/representation in a meeting once in a month.
Some of our clients include the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Union Bank, private firms, individuals, amongst others.
Our services are very affordable and can be reasonably negotiated.
Click the “GET STARTED” box below to speak with one of us today.